Registrations are open for the following training:
- DBT Skills Essentials - Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th May 2019 in Auckland. This two-day event covers the fundamentals of Dialectical Behaviour Therapy skills as well as how to set up and run a group, teach skills and overcome some common skills group problems. Click here for more information and to register online.
- Foundational training in DBT - a five day event for new members of intensively trained DBT teams. Monday 8 to Friday 12 April 2019 in Auckland. This Behavioral Tech licenced event assists teams that have hired new staff or experienced turnover by training newer team members in the standard content of DBT. Click here for more information and to register online. Place are limited. If you are interested in this training but unable to register yet due to organization issues please let us know to assist our planning.
- Team Foundational training in DBT - This training is available to teams (of 4 to 8 members) that DBTNZ has been working with toward implementing comprehensive DBT. It starts with the 5-day foundational training (above) and after six months of implementation tasks concludes with a second training event (at your workplace) . Click here to read more about this training. If you are interested in this training but unable to register yet due to organization issues please let us know to assist our planning.
(Note: if you have already regsitered for these trainings please disregard this notice.)
Other training in 2019 - dates to be confirmed:
- Introduction to DBT - A two-day workshop for mental health professionals who wish to acquaint themselves with the treatment or who are considering further training in DBT. Dates September 2019 - to be confirmed.
- DBT Skills Essentials - A two-day event covering the fundamentals of Dialectical Behaviour Therapy skills. As noticed above. Dates November 2019 - to be confirmed.
South Island training?
- We are interested in running more training in the South Island and would like to gauge interest in us providing training in Christchurch in the second half of 2019. This would most likely be the September 'Introduction to DBT' or the November 'Skill Essentials training'. If you have an interest in a Christchurch event please contact us or reply to this email to let us know.