Join our vision to help people and their communities optimise their health and live their best life as our Service Lead Sensitive Claims.
As the Service Lead, you will play a key leadership role to provide clinical and operational excellence in all aspects of the associated service.
This role is available in multiple locations including Auckland – East Tamaki, Wellington Central and Christchurch.
A snap-shot of you in action
- Responsible for service delivery related to sensitive claims
- Work with the wider team to deliver services within a best practice model
- Mentor, monitor and improve the performance of the service in conjunction with the wider business
- Build and maintain internal referral pathways between other services within Habit Health
What you will bring to succeed
Your strong work ethic, teamwork and passion are instrumental to your success in this role.
- Clinician with experience in sensitive claims
- Annual Practicing Certificate and member of professional association required by ACC contracts
- Experience with the ACC contract framework
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisation skills, including time management and the ability to manage a range of tasks and priorities at one time
Our benefits for you
We offer a healthy range of benefits to support professional development, health and wellbeing, and community contribution.
Habit Health as your employer
As a company passionate about people, we aim to make a difference for our clients and our employees. Taking care of our clients begins with taking care of our staff. We focus on creating a positive, productive, and safe environment. Our teams are encouraged to unleash their potential through professional development opportunities and to have fun while doing it.
About the team
Work across a large multi-disciplinary team passionate about helping people. Your talent, enthusiasm and teamwork will be invaluable in our nationwide team.
Does this sound like your next career chapter? – we’d love to hear from you!
For more information you can grab the position description, by click on https://habit.elmotalent.co.nz/careers/habit/job/view/652?source=6 which will take you through to our careers website and activate this link.
We move quickly so please click apply now! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
In accordance with the Covid-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021, this role can only be undertaken by a vaccinated worker.