- Join an innovative organisation that embraces cutting edge research
- Utilise your expertise to provide a bespoke and holistic service within an IDT
- Diagnose and work with your clients towards rehabilitation
Proactive is proud to be leading the way with a modern, holistic approach to rehabilitation
Now is a great time to join our growing team of Clinical Psychologists and our wider inter-disciplinary team (New Zealand wide).
In this role you’ll be involved with a variety of clinical work (assessment and therapy) which includes a range of injury related rehabilitation approaches, such as pain management, trauma focused interventions, and/or neuropsychology/neuro-rehab. The team is highly collaborative and supportive, where integration within a inter-disciplinary team is really valued as we strive to provide our clients with the best possible outcomes through a holistic and bespoke approach.
Who are we looking for?
- About to be or newly qualified Clinical Psychologists (within first year or more of registration) and who have completed a University accredited Neuropsychology paper
- With an interest in developing skills in Neuropsychology, as well as further clinical experience in a range of clinical areas.
- Current APC and professional body membership (or obtained on registration)
- Willingness to travel when needed
- Sound clinical and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to excellence and professional development
- Effective time-management and record-keeping
- Current driver’s licence
- Attitude is everything! We're after a team player, one who does not take a cookie cutter approach and always puts their clients at the centre of everything they do.
If you're looking for an employer with a modern, holistic approach to rehabilitation, one who takes your professional development seriously, who will provide you with a really supportive, collaborative multidisciplinary team, then this is the role you've been looking for! We offer a competitive salary, great career development opportunities, the best supervision along with flexible hours.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week based in the Wellington region.
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity, for an in-confidence discussion please contact Jesse Lusty-Winder (HR Co-ordinator) on firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph. 022 010 7506.