Are you a qualified Counsellor/Psychotherapist/Psychologist looking for the chance to contribute to HELP’s 24/7 Crisis Response Services as a child/youth specialist or on a casual basis?
HELP Auckland is looking for Casual workers to help fill rosters when staff are on leave or when there is additional work required, throughout the week, weekends or overnight. You must be a qualified counsellor, social worker, psychotherapist or psychologist.
In addition, our Crisis Team is also looking for a qualified Counsellor or Psychotherapist who has post qualifying experience working with children and young people.
Prior training and/or experience in sexual trauma is not essential but helpful in either positions.
What you need:
- An NZQA approved qualification in Counselling or Psychotherapy
- Membership/registration with an NZ Professional Governing Body relevant to our qualification
- Experience working with children and young people
- Experience working with or understanding of trauma (preferred but training is provided)
- Commitment to Te Tiriti O Waitangi
- The ability to establish, maintain and build relationshps with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent listening, problem-solving, communication, and strong advocacy skills
- An understanding of and ability to keep accurate client records, adapt to new technology and online database systems.
- A full clean current driver’s license
What we provide:
- Ongoing Training, and Professional Development
- A strong, supportive, and friendly close-knit team.
- Regular access to supervision and support.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.