Are you a NZ registered Psychologist committed to quality client centred care and interested in working in a supportive and friendly team environment?
APM are looking for a Clinical Psychologist to support our multidisciplinary work on Concussion, Training for Independence and Pain Management services in the wider Northland region. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing, dynamic company with the benefit of the stability and security of being in an employed position.
We are looking for someone who has enthusiasm and passion for delivering an amazing service to their clients; enjoy working as part of a team and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Based in Whangarei, you will have the variety of a mixed caseload.
Whilst this is advertised as a full-time role, we would be interested to hear from candidates interested in a part-time or contractor role.
- The relevant tertiary qualification in Psychology
- Current registration with one of the following: NZ Psychological society, NZ College of Clinical Psychologists or an international professional body acceptable to ACC
- Current Annual Practising Certificate from the relevant registering authority.
- Minimum of 3 years’ post graduate experience/clinical background in some or all of the following areas: anxiety, depression, concussion complex mental health, brain injury, pain management.
- A positive "Can-Do" attitude, a willingness to learn, and a healthy sense of humour
APM is a rapidly growing global health and employment services company with more than 5,000 employees serving over 350,000 people each year throughout ten countries. In New Zealand, APM holds a number of contracts with ACC, MSD, NZDF and also private employers to provide a range of services including Vocational and Community Rehabilitation, Pain and Injury Management, Workplace Health, Allied Health Intervention and Employment Services. Join the team of over 270 staff throughout New Zealand dedicated to enabling better lives!
Benefits and culture:
- A highly competitive package depending on experience.
- Company car provided for a full-time employee.
- Opportunity to work autonomously with a team support structure available
- A fantastic opportunity to further develop your career in an exciting field of work.
- Reimbursement of APC and Professional Membership if engaged as an employee.
- At APM we strive for good work life balance with opportunity for flexible working options.
Our mission is to create positive change and enable better lives. Our values underpin our work – integrity, customer focus, respect, empathy, achievement, teamwork and enthusiasm.
If this sounds like you, apply online at www.apm-nz.co.nz with your CV and covering letter explaining why this could be your next move. If you want to have a confidential chat about the role, please phone Amara Evans on 021 441 564.
All correspondence will be kept strictly confidential
We are keen to fill this position as soon as a suitable candidate is identified. Applications will be reviewed as they are received so don't delay!
You must have existing rights to live and work in New Zealand or be in the process of obtaining this to be considered for this role.