Be part of a multidisciplinary team including: Physiotherapists, occupational therapists, orthopaedic surgeons, pain specialists and many more.
Work with a diverse range of clients across the lifespan and clinical presentations, such as persistent pain, concussion, adjustment to physical injury, anxiety, low mood, trauma, and relationship difficulties.
TBI Health was founded on a simple idea: to help people with pain, illness or injury. We want to ensure our clients get the right help, at the right time, in order to get them back on track and living meaningful lives.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to adapt working in a team environment in a integrated model of healthcare
- Interest in continual learning and growing your skillset as a Psychologist
- Compassion and respect for diversity
- Relevant postgraduate qualification and current NZ registration/APC
- Competitive Salary + Bonuses
- Flexible work hours tailored around your lifestyle
- Internal clinical supervision provided
- APC, Professional Membership, CPD and Indemnity Insurance are reimbursed
- Promotional opportunities within our leading and growing business across NZ
- Inclusive culture which embraces and celebrates diversity of its people
For a snapshot of what it is like to work for us as a psychologist, visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljotdz5loDE