- Multiple opportunities across New Zealand Health Group
- Locations: Auckland, Wellington, Napier, Christchurch, Northland, Manawatu, Waikato and remote working.
- Flexible hours with great work/life balance
- Competitive salary and potential for relocation package*
Expand your horizons and explore the bounties of New Zealand! Whether you are into hiking, vineyards, sailing, or city life – you’ll be spoilt for choice with our office locations. Due to company growth and an increasing demand for our national services, we have a range of exciting new opportunities available for clinical and registered psychologists.
About the roles:
Gains Psychology & Wellbeing: Our psychologists provide 1:1 and group based therapeutic support to people experiencing a range of psychological issues including anxiety, depression, and significant trauma. We also carry out neuropsychological and neurodevelopmental assessments.
Geneva Healthcare Wellness and Rehabilitation: As a community-based psychologist, your role will involve providing assessment and rehabilitation programs, completing assessments and treating a range of mild to moderate emotional health difficulties as well as treating a range of ACC clients following trauma including Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).
Umbrella Wellbeing: As a clinical psychologist, you will work with organisations throughout New Zealand and internationally, supporting leaders and their people to create positive, high performing workplaces that enhance wellbeing.
Explore Specialist Advice: Our vision is to empower people to live great lives. We do this by partnering directly with people with disabilities or autism, their family/whānau, and wider support networks to provide high quality, evidence-based education, and positive behaviour support services that build on people’s existing strengths and resources. We adopt ethical approaches that promote human rights, equity and inclusion in society.
To be successful, you will bring with you the following requirements:
- A minimum of two years' clinical experience
- New Zealand registered psychologist OR the ability to register with the New Zealand Psychologist Board, preferably in a clinical scope of practice
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- Clean full New Zealand or International Drivers Licence
- Proficient computer and IT knowledge
- Critical thinker with the ability to assess information
- Culturally responsive with strong communication skills
As New Zealand’s largest private employer of psychologists, we offer excellent clinical support and professional development opportunities. Upon joining one of our businesses, you will become part of a wider multi-disciplinary team with a variety of career pathways available. We foster a culture of learning where our psychologists can support and learn from one another.
Please apply via our careers website where you can view the positions descriptions. We embrace new technology at New Zealand Health Group and this process may include a one-way video interview post application.
We will be hosting a series of webinars where you can learn more about these opportunities and hear from people in our business. Please register your interest by emailing your name and contact details to email@example.com and we will send you a link closer to the time.
You can find out more about our businesses and the services we offer here:
HealthCare NZ (Explore Specialist Advice and Gains Psychology &
Umbrella Wellbeing: https://umbrella.org.nz/